- On multiscreens, a child (second animation) never appeared on the secondary screen.
- Due a wrong sound library version, the sounds never played in the last release.
- Settings didn’t loaded correctly in the portable version
- If you saved something, on the next start, the default value was token
- Now you can move the window and the mate will move with it, without falling down
- Negima! mascots added to the pets*
- The taskbar was always hiding the pet. Now the pet will try to set the topmost on each animation. Probably I have to remove this if you can’t use the taskbar anymore…
For UWP / Windows store app
- the settings didn’t applied immediately, but only after a new start - issue 37
- volume settings had a strange format (example 10.500000005% instead of 10.5%)
Negima! has a collection of many characters (mascots). I added 2 just to show how they are, for more info, visit the mate page: https://adrianotiger.github.io/desktopPet/Pets/negima/
Thank you for your help and all your feedbacks!