Version 1.2.304 oct 2019:
- Fixed cutting problem
- Auto update over GitHub for portable version
- Compiled with Visual Studio 2019 and with new libraries
- UWP: better option dialog
Version 1.2.208 jul 2019:
- Improved border detection, also top and bottom border (not only left and right)
- Some times on respawn, pet was cut in a wrong way
Version 1.2.102 jul 2019:
- Improved border detection, now the pet will walk until the border was reached, not before.
- Improved multiscreen, pet will not be visible on the second screen when it leaving the area to respaw
- Improved spawn, it should not blink anymore before spawning again
- NEKO, another mate from 1995 is now available
- Please use the offline editor before uploading the new animation on GitHub as it will validate your xml and check it.
Version 1.2.012 jun 2019:
- Same version as the UWP (Windows 10) version - now as portable (see GitHub).
- Without certificate, maybe the antivirus will give a warning
- Multiscreen added (set it in the option dialog)
- If the application is not installed, the settings are saved in the application folder
- Support for new animations format (https instead of http), since in future the animations will be moved to github.
- NEW OFFLINE EDITOR! CHECK THE GITHUB-PROJECT TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW.
Version 1.0.713 jan 2018:
- Improvement in the option dialog (help over GitHub).
- My certificate will expire in 5 days and the price is too high now… Don’t know if I will ever pay a new certificate :P
Version 1.0.612 aug 2017:
- Under options you can start multiple pets when the application starts.
Version 1.0.507 mar 2017:
- Multiple childs can be created from the same animation ID
- Online editor can check your xml values, so it gives less errors on the application once released
- Check the new animations under Options!
Version 1.0.422 feb 2017:
- Solved a bug with the icon, if you downloaded an animation with a wrong icon it was not possible to run the app again
Version 1.0.308 feb 2017:
- Developers can generate agraphically image from the XML animation: see blog (thank you Robin)
- Improved memory usage (thank you Robin)
- Offset of the pet was not calculated correctly
Version 1.0.202 feb 2017:
- Solved a bug when the sheep was falling (app crashed)
- Window will not be set on foreground anymore (you can set it back under options, if you want it)
- The entire documentation can be found online on github now.
Version 1.0.121 jan 2017:
- Solved a bug with the fullscreen (pet was set in background even if there wasn’t a fullscreen window)
- Increased stability with wrong formatted animations
- New certificate to sign open source application (last one was expired)
Version 1.0.001 jan 2017:
- Version 1.0! This application works without any big bugs now :D
- Fullscreen detection, if a movie is playing, the sheep will not be on top most anymore
- Bring to top, if you click on the tray icon, the sheep will be on top most again
Version 0.9.8 (beta)13 aug 2016:
- If sound player fails, you can see the error on options.
- Corrected the position of the pet if you have the taskbar on the top.
- Removed the async sound, please use the gSheep pet (under option), it is much better than my sheep :P
Version 0.9.7 (beta)19 jun 2016:
- Default animation had too much sounds
- Pet can create childs and child can create sub-childs.
Version 0.9.6 (beta)14 jun 2016:
- Border collision sets the pet on the right position.
- Possibility to add sounds (NAudio was implemented)
- Option dialog redesigned
Version 0.9.5 (beta)17 apr 2016:
- Child can’t be picked anymore
- Animation will not steal anymore current window focus when created
- Application update notification appear only if the application is installed
- The last frame of a single animation was not executed correctly
- Solved bug with offsetY in the XML animation
Version 0.9.4 (beta)16 apr 2016:
- Solved a bug with screen border detection
- If an update is available, the changelog will be show
Version 0.9.3 (beta)14 apr 2016:
- Double click to close a single pet
- Publish and create an installer with your PET without see any sheep on the app!
- Solved child animations bugs
- A respawn will be executed when pet is outside the screen and not on collision with the borders
- 3 new animations for the sheep
- General improvements, like fading pet or installing application
Version 0.9.2 (beta)25 mar 2016:
- Optimized source code
- Reading XML with XML serialisation instead of the internal parser
- Smoother movements of the pet
Version 0.9.1 (beta)25 feb 2016:
- Solved a bug with the Culture (countries with “,” as comma)
Version 0.9.0 (beta)04 feb 2016:
- Solved falling bug (window was always take to front)
- Installer integrated in the application
- Signed with SHA-2 Certum Open Source Certificate
Version 0.8.8 (beta)03 feb 2016:
- Code comments updated: API documentation
- If a pet can’t be spawn, a default position will be used.
- About box shows you the information of the current animation.
- Possibility to install application directly from the app.
- Application can be copied in the windows autostart menu!
Version 0.8.5 (beta)27 jan 2016:
- Code is commented and uploaded here: API documentation
- Window will not flash anymore when the sheep fall over it
- Sheep XML animation was optimized
- Solved a little bug when an animation was over
- Application can be executed twice
Version 0.8.1 (beta)21 jan 2016:
- Begun to commenting source code
- Optimized xml/xsl for animations
- Added detection to screen borders
- Try the beta pet: Arcanoid (go under options and select BETA PET: Nr “7”)
- Optimized the online pet editor
Version 0.8 (beta)15 jan 2016:
- Added a certificate to the application (to increase reputation)
- More “child” animations features
- Solved some bugs with option and about box
- A new webpage design!
Version 0.7 (beta)11 jan 2016:
- Added child animations, for bath/flowers and so on
- Under option, you can select between 2 animations
- Make your PET under XML generator
- Added a new animation to the sheep
Version 0.6.1 (beta)06 jan 2016:
- xml and xsd updated, to allow more functionality and more flexibility.
- XML generator, to allow you to create your mate!
Version 0.6 (beta)03 jan 2016:
- Run-animation was wrong (sheep running to the screen border)
- New collaborator Sergi made some changes:
- removed the mountain and replaced it with a tray icon
- added an about box
Version 0.5 (beta)23 dec 2015:
- Rewrote completly the code, to be open source
Sheep can take a bath
- You can create your own animation!!!
- Check the project page: GitHub
- Check the manual page to create your own animation: Wiki
Version 0.3 (beta)15 dec 2015:
- Better performance
- Optimized window detection and detect if window is not anymore in foreground
- Sheep can pee
- Sheep can fall down from taskbar (reborn)
- Sheep can take a bath
Version 0.2 (beta)10 dec 2015:
- Added “info dialog” functionality
- Sheep can sleep in 2 different ways
- Sheep falls down in a better way
- Detect window on the desktop and walk on it
- Hurt on the screen border
- Kill all sheeps
Version 0.1 (beta):
- First version. Sheep can walk and run on the taskbar.